Dean Reinmuth has emerged as one of the most sought after and respected golf instructors in the world today and is well recognized on the media circuit. Deanís extensive teaching experience has gained him national and international exposure in magazines and on television as a teacher and product endorser. A former Tour Professional, Dean has instructed with the likes of Jim Flick, the late Davis Love, Jr. and Bob Toski in Japan.
- Member of the elite group of PGA Tour Instructors, former Tour Player and internationally recognized golf personality. In 1977, Dean Reinmuth pioneered an instructional program to teach others to become instructors. This was several years before the PGA had a program in place.
- Author of the book, Tension Free Golf, (Currently in its second edition) and producer of best-selling instructional videos including, Take a Swing at Tension which has sold more than 1 million copies.
- Television commentator, golf analyst and instruction segment host for The Golf Channel, Golf Academy Live, Inside the PGA Tour and numerous other golf programs. In 2006, Dean was asked by Augusta National to do a first time ever from the Range segment for Masters.org and he was invited back for 2007, 2008 and 2009 Masters tournament.
- Keynote speaker for industry conventions, trade conferences and corporate meetings. Featured guest and presenter at corporate outings for Paine Webber, American Airlines, Anheuser-Bush and many other major companies. In addition to several infomercials for other major companies.
- Professional advisory staff, Golf Digest and frequent contributor to Japan Golf Digest, Par Golf, Golf Week and Golf Today.
- Director of the Dean Reinmuth Instructional Golf Center in Rancho Santa Fe, CA and Tucson, AZ.
- Board Member and Consultant media marketing campaigns
- WWS, Dean of the Road made for TV/Print/internet and special events.